- All persons 18 or older must apply.
- Application screening fee is $55.00 per person and is non-refundable (credit/debit card only).
- Security Deposit is one month’s rent with approved credit and maximum of two month’s rent for unfurnished property.
- You must have good credit, a FICO score of 650 or higher is required; if you do not have any FICO score then tenancy may be obtainable with a security deposit of 2 times the amount of monthly rent.
- NO EVICTIONS!
- You must have 1 year of verifiable income, paystubs, bank statements, or income tax records.
- You must have a verifiable previous rental record with a good payment history.
- You must have governmental issued photo identification. (state driver’s license or passport).
- You must have social security card or TIN.
- No Felony convictions for manufacturing of an illegal substance or violent crimes.
- You must make 3 times the amount of monthly rent to qualify.
- Some pets may be allowed with additional deposits, documentation and rent may be required, please inquire.
- The occupancy limits for this property are 2 persons per bedroom + one.
- Our office does not accept incomplete applications. We will not run the application until we have proof of income.
- If a co-signer is required to approve the application, the co-signer must meet the above criteria with the following changes: the FICO score must be 700 or higher and the monthly income requirements are 5 times the amount of rent. Co-signer must reside in the state of California.
Completed Applications are processed on a first come first served basis, and move-in date must be within 3 weeks.
Processing time for applications can take up to 3 business days. All applicants must submit all proof required within 2 business days as we are required to move on to the next applicant.
Once approved the security deposit will be due within 72 hours and needs to be paid with cashiers check or money order.
The first months rent is due at move in and the second months rent will be prorated. These funds must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.