Stress Free Los Angeles Property Management
Owning a residential rental property can be a lucrative investment, but can also have headaches and worries. Finding a skilled Los Angeles residential property manager can save you a lot of time and money.
Get A Free Estimate
What We Do As Your Los Angeles Property Manager
With our full service Los Angeles property management, you get much more than just one over-worked property manager. You get a full team of skilled professionals with the expertise to provide you with the highest level of service and the maximum return on your investment.
We work to quickly find the right tenant for your home and use our proven marketing methods to attract high-quality applicants.
We start with a custom rental analysis based on market data and our knowledge and experience to find the rent amount that puts the most money in your pocket. Your customized rental analysis will give you the information you need to:
- Get Optimized Rental Value for Your Property
- Gain Crucial Insight Into Current Market Conditions
- Determine Your Cashflow from Monthly Rental Value
Every application undergoes careful screening, with background and financial checks designed to keep your interests protected.
Our screening process includes thorough background and credit checks on each potential tenant to assess the likelihood the tenant will fulfill the terms of the lease and responsibly care for your rental property.
We have found that an effective tenant screening process will answer four critical questions to determine whether an applicant is the right tenant for a property.
- Is the applicant who they say they are?
- Can the applicant afford this property?
- Does the applicant have a history of paying their bills?
- Will the applicant be a responsible resident and take care of the property?
All applications are processed without regard to the race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin of the applicant and follow Fair Housing Guidelines.
Criminal checks only look into convictions.
Getting your rent payment on time shouldn’t be a guessing game. We handle all billing and get your money to you on time.
The majority of our tenants pay their monthly rent through our 24/7 Online Tenant Portal and we track incoming rent payments for each property through an automated process. If any delay is noticed we stay on top of it and immediately reach out to the tenant to avoid late payment.
- We thoroughly screen each tenant which helps avoid rent being paid late.
- We make paying rent as easy as possible through the 24/7 Online Tenant Portal.
- We give owners real-time access to accounts through the 24/7 Online Owner Portal.
- We back our service with an ON-TIME RENT GUARANTEE
We know how to keep your property in optimal condition. We handle all maintenance requests and coordinate repairs for you.
- Responsive 24/7 maintenance support for tenants and owners.
- After-hours emergency line for emergencies that need immediate service.
- Non-emergency maintenance requests can be made through the online tenant portal, and we determine if a vendor needs to be called.
- The online owner portal keeps owners in the loop at all stages of a maintenance issue.
- Real-time updates and records can be accessed anytime through the online owner portal.
- Maintenance expenses are included with monthly owner statements and are always available through the online owner portal.
- Earnest Homes negotiates high-quality services at reasonable rates with its nationwide network of licensed, bonded, and insured tradesmen and suppliers.
- We reconcile each invoice to insure that all charges are correct and every repair is reasonably priced.
- No maintenance issue is too large or too small.
We provide full visibility and monthly reports for your property. Access your account any time through the 24/7 Online Owner Portal.
Our goal is to maximize your income and minimize your expenses. Our professional accounting team tracks the income and expenses of your investment property for you.
Our job of keeping your financials in order includes:
- Rent collection and recording
- Paying vendor bills
- Monthly owner disbursements
- Monthly owner statements and reporting
- Security deposit disbursements
- Tax statements and 1099s
- New owner, tenant, and vendor setup
We can manage your home and sell it when you are ready without the hassle of going to another agent. Earnest Homes will also refund 1 year’s worth of management fees back to you! We know your home, tenant, and market. This listing is as easy as the push of a button since we already have high-quality photos and an intake form!
Our regular in-person inspections allow us to identify potential problems in advance & keep your home healthy.
We monitor the laws and insurance regulations that impact your home & work to ensure that your property is legally compliant.
If a tenant relationship ever takes a turn for the worse, we can process the eviction for you & minimize its impact on your bottom line.
What Makes Us The Best Property Management Company
We know how managing your Los Angeles property on your own can put you under a lot of stress. If you find this task difficult, Earnest Homes has the perfect solution.
We are a highly rated, reputed, and reliable company that has been serving homeowners in Los Angeles and neighboring cities since 2015; we are experienced yet young enough to innovate. We operate in West Hollywood, Los Feliz, Studio City, Marina Del Rey, Silver Lake, Van Nuys, Pacific Palisades, Northridge, Brentwood, Pasadena, Glendale, Culver City, Venice, and Reseda.
We also offer our remarkable property management services across the neighborhoods of Sherman Oaks, North Hollywood, Santa Monica, Encino, Porter Ranch, San Fernando Valley and Westside. We are known in the market due to our expertise in managing single-family and multi-family residentials.
Along with a team of extremely dedicated and competent professionals, we at Earnest Homes ensure that we provide the best services to property owners and investors who work with us. We are currently managing around 450 properties, and we aim to increase the number over the next year significantly.